Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pamper Yourself Sexy - A Day of Preparation, And What It Means for Your Marriage

Today I am going to talk about how to make yourself feel sexy. Sometimes it's not easy to feel "in the mood". Several of us think that wild crazy passionate love making has to be spontaneous. This is false. While that happens, some of us need more time to get "ready".

I find that starting the day with the concept that I'm going to be intimate with my husband that evening, gives me time to "prepare" for the event. I like to do this by taking care of myself, pampering myself. I start the day with a hot shower, including all my shaving (if you have questions about that - email me). I take a little extra time to put on lotion that smells good. I spend a little extra time on my hair, and I choose to style my hair in a way that my husband prefers. I pick out clothes I feel confident and sexy in...especially heels. 

Throughout the day I send loving and sometime suggestive texts to my husband. I make plans. I keep the thought of my evening one step behind what I'm doing. The text messages are a two part piece. Most men get tentative about trying to initiate love making with their spouse because they don't want to upset them if they are not interested or the fear of rejection. The text messages let him know it's a go, and keep you focused on the evening as well. 

Now if you are like me, you have little ones at home. That can make things difficult. But stolen kisses. Winks. Pats. Hugs. Whispers. These are the starters of foreplay. It builds up the anticipation. Then when the kids go to bed...put on your favorite night gown and let the fun begin. After a whole day of talking about it and thinking about it, you both are sure to be good to go.

Sometimes, your mind might be ready to go, but your body (or your spouses) isn't. If this is an issue you might have, please free to email me, and I might be able to help you further with this situation. 

I know it sounds like a lot of work, and you don't have to go through this every time. But if you are having trouble getting jump started, this is a great method to get started!

As always, if you have any questions, email me! I'm happy to answer, and if I don't know the answer, I will find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment